COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR CHURCH & COMMUNITY MEETINGS
The following is our plan for Church & Community Meeting re-entry to our church and how we will endeavor to keep everyone safe:
- For safety measures please feel free to bring your own mask. We will also provide a mask for those who either forget or do not have one.
* There are dispensers for sanitizing hands near the entrances.
NOTE: We are striving to keep everyone protected.
What is required of our Attendees?
*Pews that are open for seating are marked with a dot for social-distance spacing of 6ft.
*Masks are optional, if you have been fully vacinated.
WE CAN NOT ALLOW ENTRY TO PERSONS WITH A TEMPERTURE OVER 100 DEGREES.
* PLEASE Do not attend if you or anyone in your household is ill or has COVID-19 symptoms, even if they do not attend wit
Remember – our goal here is your safety. So please respect and respond accordingly and properly if asked to keep distant. We are all trying to stay healthy while keeping our families healthy.
* NOTE: Not only is hand washing is mandatory, but also please apply hand sanitizer after leaving the bathroom.
* No more than two persons at a time on the elevator unless you are from the same household address.