COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR CHURCH & COMMUNITY MEETINGS
The following is our plan for Church & Community Meeting re-entry to our church and how we will endeavor to keep everyone safe:
* We have sanitized our facility multiple times over the last several weeks and we will continue to sanitize until the end of this virus is declared.
- For safety measures please feel free to bring your own mask. We will also provide a mask for those who either forget or do not have one.
* There are dispensers for sanitizing hands near the entrances.
NOTE: We are striving to keep everyone protected.
What is required of our Attendees?
* Allow your temperature to be taken.
* Every other pew is closed for seating
*Pews that are open for seating are marked with a dot for social-distance spacing of 6ft.
*Masks must be worn unless speaking, praying, preaching, or singing from the podium.
WE CAN NOT ALLOW ENTRY TO PERSONS WITH A TEMPERTURE OVER 100 DEGREES.
* PLEASE Do not attend if you or anyone in your household is ill or has COVID-19 symptoms, even if they do not attend with you.
* No hugging, shaking hands, etc.
* Please do not gather in lobby or hallways. And please keep mindful of proper distancing.
* The goal is to have socially distant seating. If tables are used, no more than two to table (socially distant).
Remember – our goal here is your safety. So please respect and respond accordingly and properly if asked to keep distant. We are all trying to stay healthy while keeping our families healthy.
* No more than three at a time (children must be accompanied by a parent).
* NOTE: Not only is hand washing is mandatory, but also please apply hand sanitizer after leaving the bathroom.
* No more than two persons at a time on the elevator unless you are from the same household address.
* Please bring water to drink.
* Water fountains will be closed off.
- We will conform to the social distancing orders and public meeting requirements as required by the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago.
We realize these protocols may seem burdensome and certainly not the most conducive to Worship & Community gatherings in Mt. Carmel, but our singular goal here is the safety of all who will attend. Hopefully, we will not have to have these in place for too long.
CHURCH & COMMUNITY SPACES